Friday, October 3, 2008

New Mobile! Yaay!


Guys, I got a new mobile and bid farewell to my lovable Sony Ericsson K750i. I have now acquired Sony Ericsson K660i and it will be taking care of all my future communication needs, atleast for another year.

Hmmm…. Been thinking for a while to change my mobile but my love and attachment on my old Sony Ericsson K750i stopped me from doing so. I have used it for nearly a year and 2 ½ months. The joy stick was getting a little week and was not responding to my touches. I had to really put pressure to get it working and navigate to the menu I wanted. Phew… these machines never stay with us for a long time like our family members. I really feel sad to leave my gadgets especially my cell phone.

So came a day when I visited a Sony Ericsson showroom and checked out the mobiles and chose the Sony Ericsson K590i and decided to buy it the next day. But on reaching the shop the next day I saw a better cell phone Sony Ericsson K660i. It was mind blowing. Light weight, slim, full internet feature, clear LCD display and lots more.

So I made up my mind and got a new Sony Ericsson K660i. I took out my card and burned it for 10,000 bugs and this brand new, stylish Sony Ericsson K660i belonged to me. I got a parker pen and a music CD free. It was a moment of both sadness and happiness. Sadness because my K750i was leaving me and happy because I have acquired a brand new K660i.
Ok readers, got to charge it up for 8 hours. It will be only until early morning I get to know what it is like to use it.

Krish.

No comments: